AquaJogger® (a division of Excel Sports Science, Inc.) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, AquaJogger® (a division of Excel Sports Science, Inc.) will aim to achieve level AA of the WCAG 2.0 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable - Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable.
- Robust - Content must be robust enough to be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
To ensure accessibility, we also:
- Have clear organizational accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Technologies relied Upon
As part of our efforts to achieve WCAG 2.0 AA compliance, we use "Accessibility Checker" as an ongoing monitoring service.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the AquaJogger® (a division of Excel Sports Science, Inc.) website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of https://www.aquajogger.com/, please let us know:
Phone: 1 (800) 922-9544
E-mail: [email protected]
Get in touch with us at: https://www.aquajogger.com/